31. Need some very pretty bohemian earrings in a hurry? Don’t stress, as this craft project by Live Laugh Rowe has got you covered! Simply turn your embroidered doilies into enviable accessories by following this step-by-step guide.
32. If you’ve got some beloved books which have seen better days, then you’ll be excited to hear that you can hide their sinful appearance with a coat of white paint and some metallic paper doilies. Live Love DIY has created something very clever and creative indeed!
34. Next time you plan a movie night with the girls, you’ll definitely want to create these dainty little doily popcorn cones, just as Make and Create has done! Making doilies from printed paper is a genius idea.
35. Make My Day Creative has the perfect little tutorial to teach you how to create this cute-as-a-button clutch bag! The knitted doily really gives this project a vintage-inspired and feminine touch.
36. Oh my, just look at these shoes! This project from Make Zine is truly for the doily-lovers at heart. We can guarantee you won’t find shoes as unique as these in the stores, so get to creating them pronto!
37. Brides and grooms-to-be are always on the lookout for cheaper alternatives to wedding décor in order to save themselves some much-needed cash. Thankfully, Martha Stewart Weddings has this brilliant paper doily hanging chandelier tutorial, so that’s one less thing for you to worry about!
38. This doily patterned mason jar is perfect for displaying your most vibrant bunch of blooms! Michaela Noelle Designs teaches you how to create this fun project in little to no time at all.
39. We’re sure you’ll agree with us when we say that this bag is incredibly sweet! Miss Tea and Co has created the perfect doily-clad pouch that you can use as a makeup bag, pencil case, or even a purse! This is one fun and inexpensive gift idea too!
41. Morning by Morning Productions is so creative that she discovered how to turn an old doily tablecloth into a stylish circle skirt. Now you can emulate her results by taking a look at her easy-to-follow DIY tutorial!
42. You’ve probably seen similar Christmas decorations selling for a small fortune, so why not save some money and have a whole heap of fun while creating your own? Nina’s Apartment has the perfect tutorial for you!
43. Another fantastic craft project to make from paper doilies is these adorable drink umbrellas by Paper Mash! These are definitely prettier than any store-bought drink accessory.
44. You may have seen smaller dyed doilies to use as décor, but how about those large paper doilies that people use to sit their cake on? Plentiful Pennies has a brilliant tutorial which will teach you how to dye these larger doilies in order to use them as table place mats – Clever indeed!
45. These paper doily lanterns are so perfect for decorating your next soiree! Pysselbolaget has an easy step-by-step guide which will teach you how to successfully create some lanterns of your own.
46. Turn your favorite doilies or doily tablecloth into an eye-catching pillowcase, just as Rachel Denbow has done! You can even mix up your design to include some colored doilies for that extra pop of color!
47. Another beautiful jar design which incorporates vintage doilies is this idea from Red Heart. These doily-clad jars look great and can be used to store a whole range of things such as pasta, buttons, washi tape and tea – Whatever your heart desires!
48. Ruffled Blog has discovered a wonderful way to transform a plain paper lantern into something quite special. By gluing the paper doilies on in the way the tutorial suggests, it creates a unique, layered look!
49. Have you ever seen those beautiful paper doily envelopes and wondered how you can achieve the same effect? Wonder no more, because Ruffled Blog has this great guide which will answer all of your questions!
50. Create some doily-inspired coasters to protect your table and add beauty to your space. Ruffles and Stuff shows you how with this step-by-step guide. This tutorial is perfect for those who are a little more advanced with their crafts!
51. It turns out that doily-print ceramic dishes are way easier to make than we initially thought they would be! Salt Tree has made these colorful and pretty dishes and you can too by following her DIY tutorial.
52. This doily fruit tote would serve as the perfect gift for a loved one, or even as a handy bag for yourself to carry all of your bits and pieces around in! Sew Mama Sew’s tutorial is very informative and easy to follow!
53. Doilies can also be used as sewn-on pockets on a skirt! This is a clever and crafty tutorial from Simple Simon and Co that you are sure to love (and will want to make several of!)
54. How cute are these mini doily dream catchers? Studs and Pearls has created a craft project that is perfect to decorate a nursery or your own bedroom, or even to give to a loved one as a little gift!
55. Style Diaries shows us a great accessory to make from leftover doilies in your craft box – Turn them into decorative cuffs! This is a great project for beginner crafters, all the way through to those who are more advanced.
56. Keep this tutorial from Twoje DIY in mind around Christmas time, because these angel decorations are not only super fun to make, but they’re also incredibly cheap to create! Children will love decorating their very own angels.
57. These crowns made from doilies by Tatertots and Jello are perfect props for photo shoots, especially those featuring newborn babies! They also serve as wonderful stocking fillers or party favors and you’ll have plenty of fun making them.
58. Create your very own Christmas-inspired table decorations using paper doily trees sprayed in metallic paint. This is another budget-friendly alternative to more expensive decorations, so you’ll want to bookmark this DIY project by The Homeless Finch for safe-keeping!
59. The Lane is well-known for its wonderful wedding-related ideas, so it comes as no surprise that the blog has also utilized vintage doilies to create the hanging bohemian-inspired wedding decoration of the year!
60. Don’t fork out a hefty chunk of cash at a high-end boutique to grab a beautiful tank top just like this one. Instead, follow this awesome tutorial from Trash to Couture and make your very own! Trust us, the compliments will be worth it.
So there you have it – 60 amazingly clever DIY projects that you can make today using doilies!
Which projects are your favorites? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments section below!