26. Little Birdie Secrets shares their technique to make these dainty, delicate organza flowers.
27. Have some old pair of nylon pantyhose or stockings lying around? Create these nylon roses with this tutorial from Craftionary.
28. Something Turquoise has several tutorials on how to make different flowers with felt. Together, they make this beautiful felt flower bouquet.
29. Simply Vintagegirl demonstrates her technique to make this pretty singed satin flower using a tea light.
30. Tatertots & Jello provides a tutorial on how to make these rolled fabric flowers and 11 ways to use them!
31. These fabric peonies and cabbage roses by The DIY Mommy are made from polyester fabric petals that has been exposed to heat. The heat warps the fabric and gives it a ruffled look.
32. These ribbon flowers by The Ribbon Retreat look so elegant with their ruffles and sparkling centers.
33. Tikkido shares a tutorial on how to make this ruffled ribbon flower with a beaded center. It makes a beautiful gift wrapping topper!
34. Sharon over at Created By You shows you how to “weave” this ribbon rosette.
35. Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog has a great tutorial on how to create these pretty flowers using hemp cord and twine.
36. The Mama’s Girls creates a rustic look with these pretty burlap roses.
37. Cool2Craft on Youtube shows you how to create looped burlap flowers, and add it to a topiary.
38. If you’re a yarn lover, this tutorial by Craft Stylish shows you how to make the cutest crochet flower.
39. Scrapbook and Cards Today has a tutorial on these dainty little 5-petal crochet flowers. These crochet flowers are perfect for decorating cards, scrapbook pages, or adding a pretty decorative accent to your yarn work.
40. Even if you don’t know how to crochet, ArtsnCrafts4u shows you how to make a cute flower just by wrapping yarn around a pen.
41. These fabric flowers by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom look even better with a cute button center!
Unusual Flower Crafts
These flowers are made out of items that you wouldn’t normally associate with flower crafts, but are nonetheless beautiful!
42. You’d never guess that these shabby chic roses by Taboriginal were made out of egg cartons! A great way to upcycle trash into something beautiful.
43. This rose from Can’t Stop Making Things is actually made out of melted plastic spoons!
44. Over at Aunt Peaches‘ blog, you’ll find three different beautiful flowers to create using coffee filters.
45. These cute roses by Cards and School Projects are made from foam sheets.
46. A Pop of Red shows you how to make these darling flowers using wire and nail polish.
47. You’ve seen flowers made out of gift wrapping tissue paper, but what about facial tissues? The Mother Huddle blog shows you how to make these color-tipped carnations.
48. Trendy Tree provides both a written and video tutorial to show you how to make this pretty paper mesh sunflower.
49. This beautiful rose by PassionChingayClub is made from plastic grocery store bags!
50. And last, but not least, Imperfectly Perfect cleverly makes use of toilet paper rolls to make these pretty flowers.
Which flower craft was your favorite? Have you tried any of these crafts before? Don’t forget to comment below — we’d love to see your flower creations!