31. When it comes to experimenting with various pom pom creation techniques, it just doesn’t get much better than this pom pom play set by Mr Printables. By following this tutorial, you’ll be able to create mountains, cars and the cutest houses you’ve ever seen.
32. This pom pom and posie wreath DIY tutorial from Nest of Posies is the colorful, eye-catching and unique alternative to a traditional festive wreath. It just goes to show that pom poms can be used as decorations at any time of the year!
33. Here’s another simple yet satisfying craft project that you can easily make from pom poms. This Christmas tree tutorial from One Sheepish Girl is a brilliant idea!
34. Cake toppers have become very popular of late, so why not make your very own pom pom cake topper, such as this one by Momtastic? The word ‘YAY’ really sets that celebratory, party vibe.
35. How amazing are these animal face pom poms by none other than Mr Printables? Children are going to love playing with these cute critters and thanks to this step-by-step guide, you too can create your own!
36. For the pom pom lover who just can’t seem to find crafty magnets (or perhaps doesn’t want to spend a lot of money acquiring them!), this DIY tutorial from One Sheepish Girl is for you! You can now create magnets in every color that your heart desires.
37. Are you tired of searching through your handbag just to find your set of keys? This tutorial by PB Teen aims to solve this problem within minutes, as an over-sized and colorful pom pom key chain will certainly not be hard to spot!
38. This unique take on the pom pom garland by Pysselbolaget is perfect for adding color and fun to any space. The pom pom ice creams look adorable too and would be right at home in a nursery, for example.
39. It’s true, pom poms can look delicious! Mr Printables shows us yet again that when it comes to these yarn creations, anything is possible. Try to create your favorite fruit by following this fun guide.
40. This enchanting fairy pom pom garland adds another fun twist to your usual party or home decorations. Raising Up Rubies was inspired by the movie Tinkerbell when creating this step-by-step craft tutorial.
41. Next time you host a dinner party, why not incorporate these whimsical pom pom place mats into your table setting? Guests will love your handmade touches and creating each place mat is as easy as 1,2,3 thanks to this tutorial from Rue Mag!
42. A pom pom rug, just like this beautiful one by Say Yes, is the perfect DIY project for any hardcore pom pom lover. Experiment with different sizes and colors of pom poms to create a look which is totally unique and suited to your home.
43. This playful and bohemian-inspired pom pom necklace project by Seeking Shade is sure to take anyone’s fancy! Teaming pom poms with pretty feathers and metallic material is a winning combination.
44. These little pom pom ghosts serve as the perfect Halloween decoration or gift! Mr Printables’ tutorial is easy to follow, so you’ll be creating your very own yarn ghosts in no time.
45. My Sister’s Suitcase wanted to create a fun and vibrant necklace for her daughter, so dreamed up this tutorial for creating a rainbow pom pom version! This is another simple yet stunning craft project that you can easily knock over in an afternoon.
46. Want to add some color to your home through the introduction of a unique chandelier? Small For Big has created this wonderful pom pom chandelier DIY project to tackle this exact problem! As you can see, children will also love taking part in this activity.
47. Small Good Things has taken a simple llama figurine and transformed it into a wonderful pom pom pin cushion to serve as the perfect accompaniment to any sewing kit! We’re sure you’ll agree with us that this project is adorable.
48. Sugar and Cloth loves her pom pom throw so much that she has shared her simple tutorial for making this crafty project. Despite pom poms traditionally being associated with winter, it’s refreshing to see how they can also be used to add a summery touch to your home.
49. Fashionistas rejoice, because you can also add your favorite little accessory (the humble pom pom) to your favorite clutch bag. By following Swell Mayde’s fun tutorial, you’ll have your very own pom pom adorned clutch in no time!
50. Every crafter needs a pom pom garland to decorate their bedroom, home office or just about any other space that needs a colorful and quirky touch! Thanks to this simple DIY tutorial from Tara Dennis, you can easily create your very own.
51. Cake stands can often be basic, but That Cute Little Cake teaches us how we can add whimsy and prettiness to any cake stand through her pom pom decoration tutorial. This would also serve as the perfect accompaniment to a baby shower!
52. Incorporate pom poms into your hair accessories by creating a stylish pom pom hair clip, just like The Alison Show has. Mix and match your colored yarn for a look that is completely unique!
53. Wear your love of pom poms on your chest by making a pom pom brooch, thanks to this fun step-by-step guide from The Crafted Life. Have you got a craft-loving friend? They’re sure to love one of these as a little surprise!
54. Originally inspired by woven wall hangings which are very on-trend, Sugar and Cloth decided to make her own pom pom wall art in order to save herself some money. Not only is this pom pom project extremely beautiful and easy to make, but it’s also a unique take on popular wall art.
55. Easter crafts are very popular among both children and adults, so you’ll also be pleased to hear that you can transform your usual pom pom making routine to create these pom pom Easter eggs! Mix and match each egg you create using different colored yarn or patterns, just like Tuts Plus did.
56. UK Craft Blog has mastered the technique of creating buttercup flowers using a similar technique to making pom poms! Their brilliant yellow and green coloring is sure to brighten any vase in your home.
57. It’s not uncommon to see twig vase arrangements, but these can be a little plain and uninspiring. Wayaiulandia takes this common decor to a fun and colorful new level through gluing little pom poms onto the twigs.
58. We Are Scout has designed this pom pom inspired wall masterpiece and the good news is that you can too just by following this wonderful tutorial! The frayed yarn at the bottom of this wall art creates an even more eye-catching effect.
59. This is another creative example of how you can easily add intrigue to an otherwise plain cushion cover. West Elm has sewn bright yellow pom poms onto the cover to create a floral effect, complete with green stems.
60. Fancy a festive wreath that you can easily make within a day? Wip Kits created this Christmas wreath using green and red pom poms and now you can too thanks to this easy to follow, step-by-step guide.
Now that you’ve discovered 60 fun pom pom craft projects, we hope you’re feeling incredibly inspired to create something wonderful. The great thing about each and every one of these tutorials is that they’re easy to follow and the step-by-step instructions allow both beginners and more experienced crafters to give them a go!
Which pom pom project will you be creating first? Make sure you share your favorite idea in the comments below.