Hello everyone! I’m Valerie from Occasionally Crafty, and I’m excited to be here at Cool Crafts today with a fabulous roundup!
Today we’ve rounded up the best handmade gifts from all over the web to celebrate Father’s Day!
There is literally something for every dad, husband, and grandpa out there!
Stylish Father’s Day Gifts
1. Choose some fancy, quirky, or colorful buttons to make these DIY button cufflinks from Creme de la Craft.
2. This DIY adjustable apron from Purlbee can be made to fit anyone, from your 6’5 hubby to your 5’8 grandpa.
3. Add a little style to his look with this DIY stamped leather tie clip from Lovely Indeed.
4. These braided leather bracelets from Serious Craft are the perfect accessory for Dad to wear every day.
5. Make Dad a pair of these comfy pajama pants from Sew4Home, and while you’re at it, make some for the whole family!
6. This DIY map wallet from By Wilma is the perfect wallet for the traveling Dad, or the one who wishes he could!
7. Monogrammed cuff links from Purlbee are elegant and meaningful for any man.
8. Make Dad’s style personal with these shrinky dink gifts from Oh Happy Day. Then he can take his family with him wherever he goes!
9. Your child’s artwork, on a T-shirt for Dad– what could be more perfect? He’ll love these bleach painted tees from Homemade Mamas.
10. This belt rack for Dad from Martha Stewart is both handy and ingenious! Dad will love having a place to keep his belts organized!
11. This leather wrapped flask from I Spy DIY is stylish and thoughtful. Any color combination would look great on this flask!
12. Make a set of these hand-Stamped handkerchiefs from Paper and Stitch. This one is easily customization to fit Dad’s interests!
13. Show off Dad’s favorite color combination with this DIY colorblock tie from I Spy DIY.
14. Here’s another great idea for a men’s apron from I Heart Naptime. Let everyone know what a catch you have!
15. Dad will smell great with this all natural aftershave from Fellow Fellow. You could use whatever scents he prefers.
16. I love these lanyard keychains from StormDrane’s Lanyard. Paracord crafts are all the rage right now!
17. Make your book-loving Dad a paperback wallet from Hello ReFabulous! You can use old thrift store books or even a copy of his favorite book!
18. A tie is a classic gift for Father’s Day. Why not present in a creative way with this necktie envelope from Martha Stewart?
19. If he wears glasses, make him a Personalized Eyeglass Case from Positively Splendid! He’ll be sure to keep this one safe.
20. For the traveling man, make a Leather Passport Holder from PoppyTalk. You could even save up for tickets to somewhere special!
21. Here’s another stylish bracelet tutorial: Make carved leather bracelets from Lil Blue Boo and he’ll be the talk of the office!
22. If you have the right tools, you can stamp your own tie bar for a gift. Draw inspiration (or just order your own) from this personalized tie bar from DebiDean.
23. These Lego cufflinks are perfect for the dad who’s still a kid at heart. Find the tutorial for Lego cufflinks from Kate’s Creative Space.
24. We love this hand-stamped bar keyring from Elfen Harrd for a special man in your life. It requires special tools but then you’re set for many meaningful gifts.
25. If Dad is all about his hair, try this handmade hair pomade from Momtastic. You’ll be surprised how easy it is to make your own!
Heartwarming Father’s Day Gifts
26. These handcrafted Father’s Day trophies will Elementary Art Fun make any dad feel like a champion! Dad will love to display this on his shelf or desk!
27. Have your children fill out this Father’s Day questionnaire from Daffodil Design, then type up and frame for a special keepsake. It’s fun to see how their answers change from year to year!
28. This I Love You Pillowcase from Mama.Pappa.Bubba for CBC is so sweet! Have your children write in pencil, and then you can trace it with a fabric marker.
29. Make Dad feel special with these awesome dad buttons from Disney Family!
30. If Dad loves his evening beer, make him feel like the Best Dad in the world with these best dad labels from Evermine. He’ll love seeing his family as he relaxes each night.
31. Dad will love reading these best dad books from Eighteen25 year after year. It’s fun to see how the answers change as the kids grow!
32. Show Dad how much you love him with this I Love You card from Day In My Life! It’s a great way to preserve those handprints.
33. Dad truly is a King for a Day with this king daddy crown from 4 Crazy Kings. Personalize it with his favorite things!
34. Or, make dad feel like a champion with this gold medal from All Kids Network! He’s the best for your family!
35. Dads are going to get ties, so why not make yours into a tie card from One Creative Mommy? Let the kids choose his favorite colors for each card.
36. Or, you can use his favorite photos to make this photo collage tile from One Creative Mommy. He’ll love displaying all these beautiful pictures at once!
37. Surprise Dad next time he opens his wallet with these adorable gift coupons from The Dating Divas! He’ll love redeeming these for fun gifts and extra time with you!
38. Dads love to show off pictures of their families, and there are 7 cute ideas over here at The Happy Home Fairy. Which one is your favorite?
39. This chalk photo idea from Craft Texas Girls is so sweet and fun! Have fun turning your driveway or patio into the perfect scene for a picture!
40. This free printable from Catch My Party is the perfect background to preserve some special handprints. Simply use some finger paint, let it dry, and frame it up.