81. Here’s another fun man bouquet from One Creative Mommy.
82. You can give Dad some treats in this cute suit treat box from 1 Dog Woof.
83. Or, make his favorite treat, like these cookies served in a chocolate chip cookie bowl from Hungry Happenings.
84. How fun is this “stache” of cookies for dad, filled with yummy Twix cookies from Unoriginal Mom?
85. Let Dad know he’s the best with this movie party bucket from Homespun with Love.
86. Does Dad love to grill? Make him some homemade BBQ sauce for Father’s Day with this recipe from Design Mom.
87. Tell Dad, “U-Da-Man” with this cute chocolate bar wrapper from Jeanne Winters.
88. Make your own grill rubs for Dad with these recipes from Kojo Designs. Your whole family will benefit from this gift!
89. This kid’s candygram from Positively Splendid is a delicious way to show Dad your love!
90. Show Dad he’s a “Super Pop” with this Super Dad Pop Box Set from Lil’ Luna. You can upcycle old bottles or buy fresh blanks at the craft store.
91. Bacon Jam. Bacon Salt. Bacon Candy. What guy doesn’t love Bacon? Put together these cute jars with bacon recipes from Pretty Organized.
92. These candy filled tie pots from Make It and Love It are a cute gift to give your Dad this Father’s Day!
93. If you’re going to give Dad a tie for Father’s Day, why not make it edible? Make it adorable with these necktie cookies from Munchkin Munchies.
94. Does your Dad or Grandpa love to fish? Make him this edible tackle box from Let Your Scribbles Be Enough and make his day!
95. Maybe your dad prefers bowties to neckties? Make him an edible treat with this bow tie candy craft from Clever Housewife!
96. Make these cute dynamite treat holders for a “dynamite dad!” Find the tutorial on I Heart Crafty Things.
97. Make your dad a tie full of his favorite candy with these Father’s Day tie candy bags from Little LDS Ideas.
Father’s Day Gifts for the Home
98. This etched baseball vase from Madigan Made is sure to be a hit with any baseball fan! This would be a perfect pencil holder for his desk!
99. Turn Dad’s favorite photos into these photo blocks from Stars and Sunshine. These are a fun alternative to a traditional frame.
100. Use stickers, washi tape, and more to make these personalized pencils for dad from Create Celebrate Explore. I love the stitched case, too!
101. Another alternative to the traditional frame is this DAD Cutout Frame from Martha Stewart. What Dad wouldn’t love this on his desk?
102. Is Dad a nature lover? Bring a little nature inside with this DIY terrarium from Lavende and Lemonade. You can make this as simple or fancy as you like.
103. Got a Lego Lover in the family? Make him a special place to keep his keys with this LEGO key hanger from Felix Grauer.
104. Help Dad celebrate his favorite team with these sports team shot glasses from Moms and Crafters! I love how easy it is to personalize something simple.
105. Have a dad that’s a bit of a “nerd”? Does he love LOTR, Marvel, Zelda, etc.? These DIY geek dishes from Our Nerd Home are so cool and fun to display!