41. Or, you can use handprints to form a family tree like this one from Naptime Decorator. The meaningful quote makes this gift even better.
42. Frame up a a meaningful quote with this gold frame by Lia Griffith. The masculine colors and feel make this the perfect gift to display in an office or at home.
43. Time to print out those Instagram photos! Make this daddy’s love magnet board from WhipperBerry and display all those photos you have on your phone!
44. Let Daddy wear a special tie on Father’s Day! Let your kids decorate their own ties for daddy from Make it and Love it, and he’ll feel really loved.
45. Here’s another fun photo idea from Holli Evans Photography. If you don’t have enough kid feet to spell it out, you can jump in with a Sharpie and a self-timer on a camera!
46. If you want to give something handmade, but your crafting skills aren’t quite up to par, consider making a special book like this one from Design Aglow. He’ll love looking through it on a rough day.
47. These rustic photo frames from Shanty2Chic are perfect for displaying Dad’s favorite photos and quotes.
Useful Father’s Day Gifts
48. Make Dad something special, plus save a little money with this homemade shaving gel from Towards Sustainability.
49. Does Dad love a certain soda or other canned drink? Make him these soda can coasters from The Idea Room.
50. If Dad’s particular about his car, he might want to clean it himself. Gift him this car wash kit from Inner Child Fun!
51. Here’s a sweet tie holder from Poppies At Play. The cute quote makes this useful gift also meaningful.
52. Finally- a way to organize all those cords! This cord roll from Brit and Co is the perfect gift for the tech-y dad.
53. Also from Brit and Co, this bungee holder can organize anything from belts and scarves to ties and cords.
54. This DIY bottle opener from Designed By Dawn Nichole is stylish and useful- perfect for a man cave!
55. Maybe your Dad is into comics, Star Wars, or Harry Potter? Make him some geek coasters from Mod Podge Rocks and he’ll love using them for once!
56. For the man always on his laptop, this laptop riser from Man Made DIY is an essential tool!
57. Always searching for the right size of wrench? Make him this tool organizer roll from Craft Stylish.
58. This jumbo tape dispenser from American Woodworker is awesome! This would save so much space from all those rolls!
59. Every man needs a good shaving cream, so why not make him this rosemary mint shaving cream from Food for My Family?
60. For the man who travels for business or pleasure, these DIY luggage tags from Almost Makes Perfect are sure to please.
61. The dad who loves baseball is sure to love this baseball mason jar from Mad in Crafts – perfect for holding pens, spare change, or other odds and ends. Throw in some tickets to see his favorite team and you’ve got an amazing gift!
62. For the Dad who bikes, this upcycled handlebar bag from Giverslog is useful and thoughtful.
63. Dads who love to read will love this photo bookmark from Martha Stewart.
64. These handmade glove grips by Martha Stewart are perfect for gardening or other work around the home or workshop.
65. Every Dad needs a car travel kit, whether he just commutes to the office or takes road trips. Check out this one from Martha Stewart.
66. Help keep Dad’s drinks cool with these DIY beverage holders/koozies from Positively Splendid.
67. Does Dad golf? Make him his own golf club holders from Positively Splendid and make a necessity personal!
68. Here’s another fun spin on the faithful necktie: make a necktie key ring for Dad from Positively Splendid.
69. Speaking of golfing dads, why not make him his own golf towels, like these ones at Spoonful of Sugar Designs?
70. Or, maybe he’d like a golf ball keeper like this one from The Mother Huddle.
71. Does Dad need a massage? He can have one any time, and keep the kids busy, with this DIY car track shirt from The Blue Basket.
72. Did you know you can make soap from beer? Add in a few other scents for a manly, luxurious citrus honey scotch ale soap from Offbeat and Inspired.
Edible Father’s Day Gifts
73. What dad wouldn’t like a basket full of his favorite treats? Get inspired with this treat basket from Delightful Order.
74. Does Dad have a sweet tooth? How about a sweet Father’s Day bouquet from Funky Polkadot Giraffe?
75. These fun tin can treats from Our Best Bites are a great way to show Dad how much he is loved!
76. Did you know beef jerky is pretty easy to make? Follow this recipe from The Art of Manliness for a delicious Father’s Day gift.
77. These mustache cupcakes from Your Cup of Cake are the perfect manly treat for Dad!
78. Is Dad a sports fan? Make these sports-dipped chocolate strawberries from Recipe Girl!
79. Make Dad feel like a superhero with a box full of snacks labeled with these superhero labels from Alpha Mom.
80. Or, go retro with these retro food labels from Martha Stewart.